Punda Malidadi

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Way to Go!

No, seriously: what a way to go. To have one's heart punctured by a stingray!

I'm not as enamoured with the crocodile man as others seemed to have been, but I am forced to award him "Coolest Death (ever)". Unequivocally, without question.

It's a freaking comic book death! Oh, man, somebody buy this idea off of me: Passionate marine conservationist ostensibly dies when a stingray punctures his heart, but wakes up with stingray super-powers. What are stingray super-powers, you ask? Well, I can't say that I know, but I have a feeling this has potential.

A friggin' stingray! Through the heart! Sharks? Pfft. Way too blue-collar.

He might not have wanted to die just then, but I'm sure he wanted to die just like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger