Punda Malidadi

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Guess what Santa brought me???

A punch in the face!

I guess he thought he'd put a little variation into that whole coal giving thingy.

Seriously though, I woke up with my right eye almost swollen shut for no discernible reason. This is definitely turning out to be the best Christmas of my life.
Oh, and the webboard is down on top of everything. I'll go feel sorry for myself in a minute, but not before I have introduced the

Country of the day:

People's Democratic Republic of Algeria

chief of state: President Abdelaziz BOUTEFLIKA
head of government: Prime Minister Ahmed OUYAHIA

main city and capital: Algiers

landmarks: Sahara desert

issues: territorial conflict with Libya, refugees from Western Sahara.

(Source: CIA World Factbook)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[10:49 AM, December 25, 2004]
Happy Mother's Day!


-Chris
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[11:27 AM, December 25, 2004]
I don't understand.

Recent developments: burned my finger really badly making German pancakes for breakfast(-)
webboard works again(+++)
nobody is posting(---)
made a deal with the devil(---)

who wants to come tobogganing??? Someone? Anyone? I'll bring the egg nogg. I assume Roman is bringing the Rum.
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[11:30 AM, December 25, 2004]
Oh, now that I've seen Sam's blog I get it. But why does she get St. Patrick's Day and I get Mother's Day? It's not fair.
Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[4:33 PM, December 25, 2004]
Very well. Gelukkig nieuw jaar!!!
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[5:46 PM, December 25, 2004]
Ich wuensche dir ebenfalls ein glueckliches neues Jahr, wer immer du auch bist.
Blogger "Steve Smith" wrote:
[11:32 PM, December 25, 2004]
Wo ist das Krankenhaus, bitte?

(I probably employed the wrong case - I've already forgotten which one is to be used for subjects. Nomminative, I think. Or Nommitive. Something like that.)
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[11:57 PM, December 25, 2004]
Roman: It's "Mich", not "micht".

Steve: It's Nominative. And your sentence is grammatically correct as is.
Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[11:13 AM, December 26, 2004]
No no no! Segg et up Nedderdüütsch! It's easier for the Dutchies to understand.
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[12:12 PM, December 26, 2004]
The 'Dutchies', as you call them, who so numerously frequent my blog...Also, Chris Chan, get yourself an account. And a blog. Now!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger