Punda Malidadi

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Auntie Catrin!!!

Yes, as of today, I am an aunt. To a niece Emma(50cm, 3000g, yay metric system), whose birthday is wonderfully mathematic: 16-12=4. I'll never forget that one...
Is it time to grow up?

Meh.

Also, my sister passed up a perfectly good opportunity to get high and did it "the natural way". Well, I guess that's what you get when you're married to a guy who eats organically, uses more beauty products than I do, plays the Guitar and...well, works for a reckless Multinational.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas wrote:
[6:36 PM, December 16, 2004]
As everybody who reads Peanuts knows, 16 December is also when we observe Beethoven's birthday.
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[11:38 AM, December 17, 2004]
I should know that. But I didn't. Now I do.
Blogger me wrote:
[10:27 PM, December 17, 2004]
That is awesome your an aunt, I think it is one of the greatest things to be. As for growing up, I was an aunt when I was in grade three, I say no need to do that, especially because aunts are suppose to be more fun than the parents :).

Leah
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[10:15 AM, December 18, 2004]
I am the defintion of 'fun'. I mean, I just wrote a final drunk. Wait, that is the defintion of 'stupid'. Or 'bad influence'. Most likely both.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger