Punda Malidadi

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Law & Order: C.ocky I.nvestigator

Why is Vincent D'Onofrio so hot in that show when he's just not that goodlooking? I think what does it for me is his constant frown and his endless knowledge of all kinds of trivia(which inevitably leads to the solution of the case).One eptiomy about my weird tastes happened when I talked to a nice girl called Kiera from my Pol S 200 class about Law&Order CI, and we both started a sentence with:"That guy is *so*...", but then I ended it with "hot!" and she with "creepy!".

Tonight's show reminded me of yet another epitomy on my journey into the depths of what attraction means to me, since the guy who played a Stephen Hawkins-like disabled genius, who seems to be abused by his wife, also stars in A Beautiful Mind.
After watching A Beautiful Mind, I was wildly attracted to Russel Crowe for months(conversation about masturbation in Sex&the City:"What *did* women do before Russel Crowe?"). The eptiomy happened after I had eagerly rented Master and Commander, strongly counting on a serious fix, but not getting it. Russel Crowe was just not a "beautiful mind", but a big tough captain, and didn't do it for me(Apart from that, the movie was just plain boring, and the only interesting part was when the physician/scientist made his discoveries on the Galapagos Islands).

My logical conclusion?

Schizophrenic mathematicians of the world, here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Spectre wrote:
[9:37 PM, November 21, 2004]
I learned from Master and Commander that in those life were brutal compared to our time in the 21st Century. Now a days everything is simplistic and therefor we are lazy.
The movie I thought was awesome, Think it was the best ship movie i have ever seen! It is boring I admit but has character development which I thought was great.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger