Punda Malidadi

Friday, November 12, 2004

So, I guess I have managed to answer my 4 questions in the last 24 hours one way or another.

1. uh..Except 1.
2. Yes.
3. No.
4. Most likely.

I can say with entire certainty that today was pretty much the most fun I've had in a long, long, long time. Highlights were:

1. Working out for the first time in ages.How come I never run into any SU people at the gym..?
2. Harassing Ralph Klein at the farm fair. Even though I stepped in a humungous pile of cow shit, broke respectively was an accomplice in breaking many traffic laws, and was hugged by a middle aged clown.
3. Hanging out in Sam's office.
4. Going to the symphony.

Oh, and I am offering another beer to the first person who figures out what the name of my blog means.

1 Comments:

Blogger "Steve Smith" wrote:
[1:46 AM, November 13, 2004]
Well, it's Swahili, obviously. "Punda" is donkey, and Malidadi has a number of meanings. So your blog title could mean anything from "stylish donkey" to "conceited donkey". Anyway, all of the meanings seem to centre around being either well-dressed or vain, which I suppose could be the same thing.

Christ, Catrin, you think your readership doesn't know how to use Google?

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger