Punda Malidadi

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Office

My office, that is. I have started using that windowless cubicle in GSB 562 quite a bit in light of the sheer madness that is graduate school.

So, does anyone know about any plants that thrive in such conditions? Again: I have no window, and therefore no sunlight. I somehow have the feeling plant is greek for "all of us need sunlight", but there might be some sort of exception that has excaped my attention. After all, there is plenty of fluorescent light in here!

And please don't bother to suggest fake plants. That already *is* plan B.

Hmmm...wonder what they'd say if I got a betta fish?

2 Comments:

Blogger Catrin wrote:
[12:39 PM, October 20, 2006]
Oh, yes, let's!

I don't know if there's one within walking distance, but I think we'd have to drive anyways because we have to transport the plants, I guess. I'll be sure to invite you out for coffee or lunch in exchange if you can drive. I don't want to abuse my friends.

But yes, I'd really like that. Plant store trip!
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[7:54 PM, October 20, 2006]
Done. Let's meet at the Power plant coffee house, and then let's go from there.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger