Punda Malidadi

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Grrrrrrrrr!

What do you know? Here I am, on the other side of the Atlantic, and they're shutting down my only connection to the microcosm that I have become so comfortable in during the last year.

Luckily, there is a replacement webboard, but I have yet to come up with a rank for myself on it. Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe that anonymous commenter that seems to despise me? Insult away, I might take you up on it. Self-deprecation is hot, you know.

In other news, the first of May broke all current heat records in Germany (~33 Celsius) and I now have tan lines. Politics are really interesting, but the music sucks ass. Every morning when I am doing that half-assed 10 minute workout that I deluded myself to believe will counterbalance all those sausages I'm eating, I turn on one of the 4 German music channels(MTV1, MTV2, VIVA1, VIVA2).

They only play cheesy crap and Jennifer Lopez. I mean, "She is beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful, beautiful mysical magical wonderful, beautiful beautiful beautiful irresistible, but most of all beautiful"? Sung by a Matt Brechtel lookalike (including the eyeliner)? The things I have to go through here...

The only ones I like are Wir sind Helden (literally: we are heroes). They're fun. Especially "Wir sind gekommen um zu bleiben".


That is all for the day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[7:34 PM, May 04, 2005]
Your cat let me hold her today. She was even purring for me. I just thought it was odd as she never let me hold her before. I think she's lonely for you.

Steph
Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[12:02 AM, May 05, 2005]
But that cat hates everything! It even takes swipes at Catrin.
Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[8:49 AM, May 05, 2005]
Webboard rank : Grammar Nazi. I would have thought that would be obvious :P
Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[9:52 PM, May 05, 2005]
I recommend: "Whom is the Resident Grammarian"

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger