Punda Malidadi

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Kinky in Germany.

My hair, that is. Bloody humidity.

I have a million things to blog about, but I am sitting in an internet cafe in Nuernberg where one hour costs me 3.50 Euros, so I'll just make a list now so that I won't forget to blog about all this next time I am at my sister's and can do it for free.

1. Shoe-shopping with my mom.

2. The relationship between a crappy economy and cheesy love songs.

3. Muentefering's populist rant against capitalism and our centre-left green party coalition government's turn towards neoliberalism.

There was more, but I only have a few minutes left and I still have to go to the webboard.

Bis spaeter.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[3:37 PM, April 29, 2005]
Ich bin ein Pfannkuchen!
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[11:56 AM, April 30, 2005]
Oh. Darf ich dich essen?
Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[10:09 PM, April 30, 2005]
Jederzeit, lieb, jederzeit.

(Does that make sense?)
Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[11:35 AM, November 05, 2005]
a lot of premium products and services being offered for free. What’s best is that there is a seemingly

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger