Punda Malidadi

Monday, October 10, 2005

Goshdarnit.

Now we have it- Angela Merkel will most likely be the new chancellor. Apparently most papers agree that the CDU/CSU have paid a rather high price for the grand coalition and the position of chancellor - 8 of 15 ministerial posts went to the SPD.

SPD: Development, Health, Employment, Exterior, Finance, Justice, Environment, Infrastructure.

CDU/CSU: Family, Education and Research, Interior, Commerce, Defense, Agriculture, and the minister of the chancellory(don't ask me what that is. I have not the faintest clue).

I've been trying to take solace in the fact that she is allegedly female, but it's not working.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[5:26 PM, October 13, 2005]
Catrin, I like you. Despite your rough, Teutonic exterior and your leftie worldview, deep down, you're a good person.
Blogger Konrad wrote:
[2:54 AM, October 14, 2005]
Nun vielleicht wird man schon in nicht allzu langer Zeit sagen können: Has been.
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[9:14 PM, October 15, 2005]
If you are who I think you are then I like you too. If not, then in all likelihood not.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger