Punda Malidadi

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Schultze Gets The Blues

...is the title of a German movie- supposedly a huge success at the German box office. It's about a geeky saltmine worker who loves to play the accordeon and travels to the US, where he falls in love with the Blues.
It's on every day at 9pm at the Princess. Will somebody come with me? I promise next time a movie about *your* ethnic background is playing, I'll come with you too!

Oh, and view the trailer here (Quicktime medium speed).

4 Comments:

Blogger Prus wrote:
[9:54 PM, June 07, 2005]
Maybe....what day?
Blogger Konrad wrote:
[12:37 AM, June 08, 2005]
Ich habe den Film gesehen und mir hat er sehr gut gefallen. Eine gute Mischung aus lustig und traurig. Wie das pure Leben....
Blogger Zita Dube wrote:
[12:54 AM, June 08, 2005]
Catrin,
Count me in if you want to go sometime this week- Sarah's out of town (SADNESS!) and I love foreign films. I'd love to check it out with you. let me know.

Zita
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[3:07 PM, June 08, 2005]
So, the plan is to go see it Thursday the 9th at 9pm. I'll be at the Princess at 8:50. Hooray!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger