Punda Malidadi

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm a Virgin. I always have been.

Of course, some of my very closest friends among you will suspect that this is not, in fact, true.

However, it is a quote from the funniest movie I have seen in a very, very long time- 40-year old virgin.

What can I say? It is crude, it is funny, it has lots of nudity, and it seems really unscripted. Our little house was ringing with screams of laughter for the last 90 minutes or so.

Fuck those finals- I'm gonna watch it again tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Catrin wrote:
[9:41 AM, December 14, 2005]
Ach. Ralph. Ich fand die Frau ehrlich gesagt ziemlich schoen fuer eine Oma.

Wahrscheinlich liegt aber auch vieles and der Uebersetzung. Ich habe viele Filme auf deutsch gesehen die ich total doof fand, und dann spaeter habe ich sie noch mal auf englisch gesehen, und sie waren super.

Bald fliege ich heim! Hurra!
Blogger "Steve Smith" wrote:
[12:58 PM, December 14, 2005]
Speak white, dammit.
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[4:25 PM, December 14, 2005]
No, I can't. You'd only be able to read it.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger