Punda Malidadi

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Almost Exactly One Year Ago...

...I met the honourable Ralph Klein for the first time, carefully navigating the bullshit he surrounded himself with. Today, I saw him again, at the legislature, where Raj Pannu introduced me as Carton Berghoff. Oh, and let's not forget Karl Kawanami!

But, seriously, Ralph, what did you mean by that Pinocchio metaphor?

'Cause I don't get it.


Another interesting conversation between me and my Drama teacher Vern Thiessen:

VT: I really like your first draft. You actually have a great sense of humour hidden underneath that...

Pause.

Me: ...teutonic exterior..?

VT: Yes, that's it.

Me: I get that a lot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Konrad wrote:
[3:56 AM, November 24, 2005]
Achtung, jetzt kommt ein Carton!
Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[6:26 PM, November 24, 2005]
German spies! Everywhere!
Blogger Konrad wrote:
[2:30 AM, November 25, 2005]
Catrin, stimmt deine E-Mail-Adresse bei Yahoo noch, die im Blog genannt ist? Dann würde ich Dir einmal etwas für Deine Weihnachtslieder schicken. Ansonsten gib sie mir doch bitte noch einmal neu. Danke. Grüße und bis bald Konrad
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[10:20 PM, November 27, 2005]
Konrad,
leider wurde ich gezwungen mir sofort was auszusuchen am Samstag. Deswegen singen wir jetzt '99 Luftballons'. Danke trotzdem. Und nein, die yahoo-adresse benutze ich nicht mehr. Das aendere ich gleich. Die aktuelle email ist catrin.berghoff@gmail.com -

Bis bald auch- ich freue mich schon!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger