Punda Malidadi

Thursday, August 18, 2005

My Ethiopian Food Experience...

...turned out to be more authentic than I had hoped. Meaning that they were out of food.

I'm not kidding. I mean, I find ethnic slurs as funny as the next guy, probably even funnier, but they were actually out of food. All of it. We had to go elsewhere.

But man, it was funny. And I'm going to go to hell. Or they're going to withhold my degree in International Development if they find out. They really should.


I hereby also want to end all rumours concerning my favourite and only niece's resemblance with Sir Winston Churchill:



In your dreams, Winston!

2 Comments:

Blogger Catrin wrote:
[11:10 AM, August 19, 2005]
Yes, it was. And I'm still interested in going there at some point.
Blogger "Steve Smith" wrote:
[9:27 PM, August 19, 2005]
The best part is that there was a sign on the door saying that their debit/credit card accepting equipment was down. There was no sign on the door advertising their lack of food, however.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger