Punda Malidadi

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'm supposed to write a paper right now, but in my research, I've come across something that 's too good to keep it from you.

I am doing this media report for my sociology class, and I decided to do it on women's magazines(yes, I know it's lame and everybody is going to do that, but hey, at least I'll probably compare favourably, suggests my ego). One of the magazines I am analyzing for it is called bitch(It's a noun, it's a verb, it's a magazine- feminist response to pop culture).

When I first saw the title, I was mightily turned off, but as soon as I read the intelligent, funny, and sarcastic analysis, I was mightily turned on.

I mean, one of their articles is titled: "It's reigning men- sausage party politics and the rise of the dude".

Go buy one- Earth's General store has it, but I suspect you can even get it at Chapter's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger