Punda Malidadi

Thursday, February 24, 2005

How many drunk Hacks does it take to change a lightbulb?

To describe the evening, there would have to be a word for "extremely hilarious and enjoyable while at the same time somewhat frightening".

So, I should just come up with such a word, right?

Alright. How about "frightarious"? No, that's not very creative. I am just going to make it up completely.

Here goes: Kyle's birthday was igglesome.

(All of a sudden, I am getting the feeling I have stolen this word from somewhere. Is it Balderdash? Huh. If not, I totally expect this word to catch on and be in the OED by 2008)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[2:01 PM, February 24, 2005]
Is there a word in German for it?
Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[2:01 PM, February 24, 2005]
Is there a word in German for it?
Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[3:47 PM, February 24, 2005]
Is there a German word for it?
Blogger --Chris wrote:
[12:35 AM, February 25, 2005]
igglesome is a great word. I love it.
Blogger "Steve Smith" wrote:
[1:16 AM, February 25, 2005]
You stole uglesome from Balderdash and modified it slightly.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger