Punda Malidadi

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Have you seen my dignity? I lost it on Whyte Avenue somewhere.

Yeah, that was bad. Luckily, it's now almost a week ago and I have recovered psychologically. So, screw all of you. Especially Roman, who ran into me, saw that I was so drunk that I thought people's phone numbers had 3 digits, and then left me to my misfortune. Way to go, Roman! The next day, though, he made up for that lapse in judgment by spreading the news about my drunken escapades fast among anybody who knew me. And no, I'm not on bluemile.ca- not even on somebody's cell phone camera.

On the upside, I totally improvised my storytelling assignment in my Drama class today and I think I did well. Who could have known that you can cut 75% out of the middle of a fairy tale and it *still* makes sense?

Also, my Chinese Zodiac sign- the Rooster- says that I always think I'm right, and that I usually am, which can cause problems in relationships.

They should have told me that 4 boyfriends ago!

4 Comments:

Blogger Catrin wrote:
[10:18 AM, May 24, 2006]
Oh, Roman. All's well, nobody's blaming you. In fact, I'm blaming Steve, the weather, the vodka, and of course, Oilers, Hockey, the playoffs, Canada, and North America in general.
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[1:09 PM, May 24, 2006]
Find me a something to cover my face with and I'm there.
Blogger Catrin wrote:
[11:00 AM, May 26, 2006]
Hey, my cake was good!

But we of course all know North America is a horrible, horrible place to live and that no self-respecting individual would live there by her own free will.

Aw, crap.
Blogger "Steve Smith" wrote:
[8:05 PM, May 27, 2006]
Fairy tales have middles?

(And let the record show that I only abandoned Catrin after she was quite insistent - physically - that I leave her to find a place to pee, and she assured me that she would be waiting *right there* until I got back.)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger