Punda Malidadi

Saturday, March 05, 2005

This just in!

1.
There is a brand new, shiny, awesome American Apparel store on Whyte Avenue now! It sells beautiful, affordable, colourful, sweatshop-free made cotton clothing, for men, women and babies/toddlers. I have been on their website many a time, but buying clothes online is just not feasible, so I was thrilled about this. I was also pleasantly surprised by the fact that the clothes look a lot nicer in real life than they do on the website, and that they have more selection in the store than online. I hereby vow to buy at least 3/4 of my clothing there from now on. Especially the bras are totally awesome and ridiculously comfortable and unbelievably cheap.

2.
I booked a ticket home to Germany today.When I did that, I realized that by the time I leave here, my passport will have expired. Well, shit.

3.
I am going backpacking through Europe in May/June 2006 for about 4-6 months.

4.
Scholar's sells 50 cent highballs to the ladies on Saturday night. That's pretty awesome if you want to get smashed. Unfortunately, I wasn't in the right mindset for it tonight.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catrin wrote:
[10:44 AM, March 06, 2005]
I bought *two* dresses. I was tempted to buy four. I *love* dresses! Sun, come out!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger