Punda Malidadi

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Oh, the joy that is paper writing



So, doing research on the WTO and its effects on sustainable development, I found this image as part of a card game linked from the Corporate Watch website.

A Google search for "El Catrin" revealed that it is:

Uhm...ok. All the other cards seem to make sense in Spanish, but I have yet to figure out why this one says my name. In the meantime, I'll just be amused.

Oh, and I also found this fun fact: The International Forum on Gobalization has a member on its board of directors(which features such prominent personalities as Maude Barlow and Vandana Shiva) called Jerry Mander. I repeat, Jerry Mander.

What was your mom thinking?

I really didn't expect to be so amused while working on a paper.

Honestly though, keep'em coming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:
[11:20 PM, March 02, 2005]
What was the name of the corporation that matched up with El Catrin?

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger